Saturday, September 10, 2011

East and West

I have always love eastern philosophy. One of my main reason for i believe that African philosophy is also eastern philosophy, but also the natural and spiritual aspect that come in with Easter philosophy. This video I'm about to post is what i see as a clash between Eastern and Western philosophy. When I first saw it I was like this is a conversation between an enlightened man and a egg head scholar. Even though this video was taking in the 60's it still reigns true because so many people still think and analyze and indoctrinate like the scholar in the video. You can see the differences of Western thought and Eastern thought just by watching this video. J. Krishnamurti to me was an enlightened man and I continue to learn from him as well as others and I hope you do too. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment