Friday, April 3, 2009

Chess: The Game of Kings



Now before I start you should know that this is my own views and opinions and if I'm wrong I'll say I'm wrong, but prove me wrong in the right light. Now if u feel that some of these comments is directed towards you, I'm gon need you to un-tighten yo butt cause it ain't, but remember that old saying, "A hit dog will holler". I'm just putting this out there if u like u like it if u don't so the f*** what, this is for me and those who really want to listen. So let's get it going...

Now a few years ago i use to love this song by Papoose called chess cause to me it was so real and through the whole the song i'm just loving it cause he was spitting some truth even though some might disagree with me. But ever since I saw my friend Matt and nem play chess i been intrigued by the game. I think alot of people should partake in the game especially if you black in America. Now I gotta say this right now cause i might have to say it more than once, STOP PLAYING CHECKERS PLAY CHESS. See we as blacks are still playing checkers while the rest of the world is playing chess. We play checkers in many arenas especially in arenas that affect our survival. One is the relationship arena. We are not strategic with our choosing of spouses, boyfriends, girlfriends, etc. As Louis Farrakhan once said "We have not learned the science relationships."

Now choosing a mate is very important and something that has no longer been taking seriously since birth control came into effect. Look into it find out the stats before and after birth control. Another thing you wonder about is standards. What are your standards and not only that the standards of your generation and the difference of that with other generations prior to yours.

This is one of the first thing you must do before you play the game. Separating chess from checkers will help you be a better student of the game and lessen your chances of defeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment