Friday, April 10, 2009

This is Me: Thatiana Pagung





I love Brazil to death. I may be black but i think inside I'm Brazilian lol. I love Brazilian women especially Afro-Brazilian women. This woman right here is a beauty I just can't escape I love this beautiful woman. Her name is Thatiana Pagung, now when i first saw her name I thought she was Philippino. She is the Queen of the Drums for the Samba School Mocidade Independente of Padre Miguel. She is a great dancer and she has a smile out of this world. This woman makes me think that i could go on alot of adventures in life with. She has a smile that would brighten up my darkest day. Her accent is so cute and she just overflows with sensuality and sexiness. I love her hair and her body. What I like about Thatiana's body is that it is equally shaped, like God carved it himself and sculpted it with his own hands. The thing that drives me crazy about Thatiana is her skin tone. Her Skin tone is lovely. Just think about how the sun or moonlight hits that skin of hers. This is the kind of woman I can see myself going to the beach and go swimming with and play in the water with her and have fun. She so damn beautiful I would watch her sleep lol. I mean can you imagine just watching a woman with beauty like hers sleep and it just makes you smile that that is your woman. I bet I could have super fun with her at a soccer game. When Carnival comes around you know I'm going to be right beside her dancing and singing my heart out. Then again, my heart belongs to another Samba School so i can't do that but i will surely support her. And lets not forget if i had a daughter she would be the most beautiful baby in the world because she gets it from her mother. I can see her being a excellent mother in my mind. Thatiana is definitely all me right there. Yes Lord that is all me lol.

7 comments:

  1. Um first of all, this women's name is Tatiana Pagung, and she is Indian and Brazilian, or Brazindian, she is of Indian descent or Native American descent, the original inhabitants of South America. Not of African descent. So don't go interjecting false information about Brazilians. Second, Brazilians are all beautiful, especially Native American Brazilians, obviously you can tell by her skin tone, in which you seem to be salivating over like a stalker. Also you can tell her origins by her hair and her body. Her hair is thick,long and curly hair and if she were to be part African her body wouldn't be as curvaceous, her hips wouldn't be as wide and also, her skin wouldn't be as rich in colour and she would have acne. Sorry, but as a fellow Brazilian I found your article to be offensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, actually the fact that she is curvaceous has to do with the fact that she probably has african blood somewhere down the gene line........ jackass. If you have booty, 9/10 it comes from the fact that you have black in you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you,re right ..And for those who dont know the native indians are black african,,Just check out the documentary ( Whited Out ) its an eye opener to all the devilish bull they,ve pulled and still are,,trying to eliminate the true people..

      Delete
  3. It doesn't matter where she comes from. What matters is where she is going. And right now, I can see her going all the right places. Yes, I love her smile and her ample proportions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTF?!?! She wouldn't be as curvaceous and her hips wouldn't be as wide and she'd have acne if she WERE part African? Where the hell have you been looking Makenna? You're either stupid, a huge hater, insecure/fugly or all of the above. African women have some of the clearest skin, curvaceous bodies and widest hips on the planet. Not all but MANY do. Also, VERY MANY Brazilians have African ancestry and embrace that, if not they usually have respect, which is something you could afford to get. Where I work I come across many Brazilians everyday and they are some of the warmest people I meet. I can relate to this blog since I love Brazil as well: the landscape, football, cities, beaches, women etc. If anything is offensive, it's your generalization generalizations

    ReplyDelete
  5. *ignorance as well as your generalizations

    ReplyDelete