Sunday, April 12, 2009

They Hating on Me Now





I got my first hater mail today. On Easter of all days. A friend of mine who i was feeling saw my Too Relaxed post and flipped the hell out. She called me sexist and misogynistic and not having no common sense. Brothas if having standards and expectations from a woman is sexist and misogynistic, then the next time a woman expects you to do something, tell her she's sexist. She said I should be ashamed. What is there to be ashamed of? I should be ashamed of knowing my worth? Ay if I ask a woman to do something or I expect something from her I expect the same for myself. I would never ask no one to do something that I'm not willing to do myself. Brothas, don't be afraid to voice your opinions to anyone. People are going to see what they want to see. Cause think about this. When it comes to women, If you say something you're a B*tch. If you don't say something you're a B*tch. I don't know about you but I rather be a B*tch that has his balls in tact and can stand up for what I believe in and not waiver from my beliefs. Brothas, you are always going to find opposition from women no matter what you do. So what do you do? Stand up as a man and keep it pushing.

Being that its Easter and all. Jesus was hated on by his own people, but he did what he had to do to save all mankind, even though they didn't understand that. Brothas we have to save our young men and women whether or not these women understand that or not is not our problem because they ain't worth it, but the new generation are. So for those that are in the movement, I say keep on doing what you do gentlemen and ladies. The ladies that are women I love them to death, you all are my kind of women right there. You ladies are the Queens you were born to be and trust and believe I'm certainly gonna marry one of y'all if y'all are not taken lol. May all of you remember the sacrifice that Jesus made and continue to be like him. For all other religions continue to be in the light of your God and you shall not go wrong. Peace be to all of you happy easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment