Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sexual Peer Pressure


I was watching a youtube video and it was about Tossing Salad. It was done by a girl and she was saying that guys should do this with their wife or girlfriend to spice up the relationship. Now she made the video to help those who have never done it but she criticized those who think it's nasty and saying that they were wack and their sex game was wack as well. Not only that, you had all these guys confessing that they do do it and they love it and other guys should want to do it too. Here's what i think of all of this.

If you like to do exotic sexual things and fetishes that's cool, because what you do in you bedroom is none of my damn buisiness. But when you try to force your sexual views on another person, then i have a problem with that. I mean you are telling guys they should do this and what i see is someone asking you to do a selfish sexual act on her. What you never do is ask someone to do something for you that you are not prepared to yourself. If you are not prepared to toss you guy's salad don't ask him to do that. That is just selfish, greedy, and wrong. Also, you don't wait till you are married to spring some kinky fetish off to your man. You let him know at the beginning, not when you first meet, but when you two have thoroughly gotten to know each other. Remember how you start a relationship, is how you finish one. Plus depending on the fetish (Now this is jus me), i'm gonna wonder who turned you on to this and how many times have you done it. Chris Rock said best, "Every Man wants a good woman with a little hoe in them." Notice the word LITTLE. Some women be far from little they be in the kinky slut category lol. Me myself, I'm gon definately wonder about your past depending on what you ask me to do to you sexually.

My Chemistry teacher told my class this and i have never forgot this. He said, "You may not know what you will do, But ALWAYS know what YOU WON'T DO. Ladies and Gents if you don't won't to do something and you feel like you would be compromise your morals and values, then don't do it. If you significant other can't understand that then F*ck em, kick they a$$ out your bed and house. If they think that you are wack for not doing it then tell them to kiss your a$$. Now there's nothing wrong with being adventurous in the bedroom, but when you feel like something is compromsing your values, then you need to draw the line right there. If a person is a slave to their passions especially their sexual passions, then you don't need that person in your life. They are prone to be a liabilty in the relationship you have established with them.

Some of these fetishes our not needed. My ex told me this when she told me her fetish, she said that she likes that done on her but if I'm not cool with it, that is ok with me, as long as i get d**k when i want it, I am cool with that. When i saw that she respected my beliefs and values, i knew that she respected me for being me. If a person can't accept you for being you, then cut they a$$ loose. Never give into peer pressure for another person. Always know that you are in demand, and something bigger and better always comes along.

I write what I see and I see what I write

No comments:

Post a Comment