Thursday, April 9, 2009

This is Me: Tasha Reid (YOON MI RAE)




When I look at the beauty or inner beauty of a woman, I say, "That's me right there." This means that that woman is my type of woman, the woman i can see on my arm as my girl or wife. Now I have many taste in women so I will be doing this more than once to show my many preferences in women. My first one is Tasha Reid AKA YOON MI RAE. She is a Korean/African-American singer and rapper. They call this woman the Queen of Soul in Korea. Now I just found out about her today by clicking on her song Black Happiness on youtube and I was blown away. This is a woman who is bi-racial but she talks about her growing up as a bi-racial child. How her mom's ethnic identity is celebrated and her dad's is not. But i immediately vibed to it and i was like she is beautiful i love her smile and it's jus something about her that speaks to me. To me it's like she has a very good and sweet spirit. That's just a vibe that she gives off to me. This is me because I love asian woman especially South East Asian women. I feel that as a man, she and I can have an understanding on some things. I think she brings with her a light that overshines the darkness. To me, Tasha is very versitile and that is very attractive. Plus, it would be cool to have an Asian woman that dances on beat and got some soul in them lol. That is one of Tasha's great attractions for me she has soul, and I love a woman with soul...

No comments:

Post a Comment