Friday, April 17, 2009

Why I Support the Men's Rights Movement

I support the Men's Rights Movement because of what I see in today's society. In my community I see alot of single mothers and a deification of single motherhood. I see that feminism is worse thing that ever happened because it aim now seems was to overpower men's rights in favor of women's rights. I see how the laws of today favor women and are totally unjust to men. More importantly i see how it feminism and the governments unfair laws that favor women affect men as a man as well as a black man. I have seen what it has done to my family and how i can not look at the women in my family the same again because of all of this. I see how women are able to play the victime even when they do most of the victimizing. I see how 80% of divorces are iniated by women, which shows me that they are selfish, self-centered, un-loyal and untrusthworthy. I see how feminism have corrupted the minds and souls of our valuable resource the black woman and how she says plainly that she doesn't need a man, yet she complains about not having one.

I see how as a man you can not voice your opinion about women because it is deemed politically incorrect to do so. I see how man's voice have been choked and silenced by the hands of feminism. One thing that made me think about this was the speech President Obama gave in Chicago on Father's Day last year. It made me disgusted that such a speech would be made on Father's day. Women in this country have be deified even when they are worst of the worst and it's not right. I believe in Man and Women playing their natural roles the way god intended, but when you have women choosing masculine roles and acting masculine, then something is terribly wrong with that picture. Men are now seen as disposeable things and no longer important to society. I could say more but women would think I am complaining. All I can say is that all of this weighs on me and i feel like a second class citizen not just because i'm black but because i'm a man. Because of this i feel a state of fear around me in this country as if i'm less safe then i was before. I want to be able to be free and play my natural role as a man. That is why I support this movement till Man is reinstated to his place as the head of the family and master of his fate. I pray that God makes this so or otherwise this country will be lost.

1 comment:

  1. Some how I came onto your page. And read the first bit.. How men can't voice there opinions and such. How do you figure ?? I don't believe this one bit. And I somewhat agree men and women need to be follow there natural roles. Although you can't depend on anyone but yourself so I believe if you want what your looking for that comes in a relationship farther along with mutual understanding. But women can't sit around and do nothing waiting for men. Please tell me I took that wrong. Women need to go to college and make a life for themselves and to have something to fall back on. I'm curious... so do answer.

    ReplyDelete